Saturday, May 9, 2015

Japan... and so the adventure begins!

Japan, Japan.... a country that I have been waiting to visit for a long long time. There was always an excuse, but this year I decided it was my year to explore this incredible place :)

Before leaving, when I would hear about Japan, my mind would think, the future, technology, they are way ahead on everything, they are crazy people that dress rare and eat sushi, sing karaoke and work very late and very hard! jajajaj wowwww... I was a bit wrong...

Japan is a land of contrast, yes the future, probably only in Tokyo and Osaka, where the big cities never stop, you find big screen and neon lights all night long, karaokes all around, crazy game arcades where kids and old people play whatever game they want and avoid reality, lolita and gothic people walking around without being looked at (except by tourists like me!), crazy shops with toys, comics and as many electronic products as you've ever imagine, restaurants from another world like alice in wonderland, yeees, only in Tokyo!

Japan doesn't have toilet, it has washlets and you really do need to look which bottom you will press or you will be surprised, jajaj, they have the fastest trains in the world but also a very bad bus system, where everyone needs to get out from the front so everyone get stuck for minutes at each station.... how come they didn't think of this?! They are the shiest and most reserved people I've met in Asia and so so hard to get to know... but then they all go naked to the Onsen and there they talk they do eat sushi.... but this is such a small part of their wonderful kitchen! and there is more green, greener than in any other place than there are big cities and did I mentioned everything is cute, done to perfection, gardens, food, work, make up, clothing... all is done up to the most tiny, tiny detail.

So, enjoy these contrast while I hopefully make you travel again with my adventures and if you think of going over there, let me know, I will happily help you think about your trip.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment