Tuesday, September 1, 2015

And this is a new story...!

One day they told me ‘’ there is no room for you in this place…’’ OK, well… it was a complete surprise, shock, no logical explanation and I knew I couldn’t change it. So immediately something inside me told me it was time to do something different.

Time to get time back, to go and do what I love doing so in a matter of two weeks and a half I booked a one-way ticket to Indonesia, pack my backpack, rented my apartment to a girl who came into my life in the right time to help each other (thanks Claudia!), paid the bills long term, do my vaccines, etc, etc while in the meantime closing my last 7 years of a big part of my life and having the best friends ever and family to support me!

I guess this is life, full of changes and very vulnerable. Sometimes things can change so so quickly in a matter of minutes really and now I can say it is true! Challenges, big and small and so, I decided to use all the energy and turn it into an amazing opportunity J Easy? Not, let’s be honest, but I am all in for changing energies, move and evolve. All things happen for a good reason in the end and so this is good, not this is great! And I have to say, good lesson, to remind me to live the present moment, because this is all we have!

So now is time to get to the real world, explore, climb volcanos, go to jungles, learn about different styles of living, meet different people, hike big and small mountains, swim, taste local foods, learn new skills, face my fears, hopefully have a positive impact where I pass by and learn, evolve, grow… the outcome… no clue! We will see, that’s the beauty of it… all pages are to be written!





No comments:

Post a Comment