Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bus ride to Yangon & a few hours in Yangon

I slept lots, woke up a bit better and took the 8:30 AM bus to Yangon. Probably the best I could do, as I was still extremely tired and I slept 4/5 hours out of the 7 of the bus ride. By the way, the bus is really good, super comfy and can sleep so well! really a VIP bus :)

I arrived to Yangon bus station and this is actually pretty far, it took about 45 mins/ one hour to get to the hotel by taxi. And here the taxis are shared! No air con, super hot and I had to share with 3 more people... normally I like this but not this day.. I just wanted to get as quickly as possible to the hotel! jajaj And OMG! I confirm my first impression. Its extremely full, full, full of cars! wow! I had the impression there were more than in Bs. As and then getting to the city we just got completely stuck, even walking is difficult! jajaj



I check in in this beautiful hotel, my Christmas gift, good one, as I used the bed more than in any other place :) I needed air so I went for a very short walk and to get some ''yummy'' plain rice for dinner and some plain crackers...



And this was this day... sick, really I have no energies, but was good to catch up some sleep and read my book and enjoy this super good bed!jajaja

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment