Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Kalaw to Inle - 3 days/2 nights: DAY #2

Hike day #2 and I start to feel the need of a proper shower and toilet... maybe this is not entirely for me?!?!?! The walk was nice but far less interesting than the one from yesterday. This time more flat and through mainly chili plantations from the Pa-laung tribe. We also saw rice, ginger and some garlic. Sesame and mustard.





Before Mathias, the German guy, joined us, I had the chance to step in two very nice villages. 




Then somehow my mood went down, today was really hot, I couldn't wear my lenses as there is too much powder and didn't manage to put them on, they guy was super delayed and we had to wait for almost 2 hours!! and I cannot go to the toilet, jajajajaj but I know I should not complain. When I look around I have to say I'm very lucky for who I am and grateful for the chance to be here :)

We got a nice house after a moment we though we would sleep in the floor outside as the agency we book through didn't arrange a house for us... oups! Our guide was amazing and got us this super nice place that belongs to a sweet old couple and cherry on top of the cake, they have the best toilet ever :) jajajaj





Now I am writing while the sun goes down in the rice fields and dinner is being prepared!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment