Sunday, December 21, 2014

Kalaw

And I arrived in Kalaw after 1,5 hours drive among rice fields, so beautiful!!!!! and Kalaw it's empty! I'm the only person in the hotel, jajajaja Am I so crazy?!?!/ No! it seems every year this week is like this due to Xmas, so I'm happy I am here and there are no tourist, I can have a better experience :)



Tomorrow I leave for the 3 days and 2 nights trek :) really cannot wait! I then decided to rest, write and read to have more energies for tomorrow! I will do the hike alone on day 1 and day 2 a guy will join in some village, great! I will sleep in home stays this time. According to the guide, staying in Monasteries is not so polite as we eat in front of the novices who are actually not supposed to eat.... Anyway, no WiFi until I get to Inle :) Time to read now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment