Monday, May 25, 2015

Osaka... The End.

Being very happy, I hopped on the train to Osaka with nice memories and thoughts! And yes, fall asleep.... I got to Osaka, back to crazy city! made it to my hotel and despite being super tired I decided to go out and sample some of the crazy Osaka night!


It reminded me of Khaosan Road in Bangkok, just 10,000 bigger. 











An organized mess! full of karaoke places and food, food, food food all over! the specialty here are these balls with octopus called Tako-yaki, these ones were beautiful!


Really, this place it's so full of people, but it's quiet! bars, food, food, really crazy! and sushi all over :) but I was not hungry so I didn't feel like food this time, just enjoyed seeing it and how people would go crazy!  really a fun place!


Crazy to think I woke up in a Monastery in the holy mountains and I'm going to bed in crazy Osaka, super party place! 

I slept sooo good! up very early... and this is my last day!

Im now taking a coffee and writing before going to explore more of this city and forget its my last day! Let's go !!! :)


I'm on top of Osaka, at the Sky Garden Observatory. Wow! so nice! The city it's huge.. cars coming and going, people here and there, each with a life, with a story... but all looking for the same thing, to be happy in the way that this manifest to each of us! j










aja maybe it was the ''lovers'' corner at the top that made me a bit sentimental! There was a man putting a lock for his loved one. I took him a picture, sweet, I do hope they are happy!




Osaka it's a big city, but feels much more relaxed than Tokyo. I am amazed by this double underground city. I had to go to  the info desk to ask how to get out! and as in all Osaka, these path was full of food! I took a Mango shake :) Yummy!

Before getting this high I actually passed by the Osaka castle which is in the middle of a very green park. The castle looks perfect and shiny, beautiful! 




I also saw a ceremony of the esgrima competition! And now what else is to do in Osaka?! eat, drink and shop! So this is what I will do! Maybe find another park! till later!


And indeed the last part of my last day was about that. I started being hungry, easy task to solve here... So somehow I ended in a mall, last floor, which was pretty cool with  trendy bars, lights and restaurants, loved it! 


I found a Japanese tapas bar and had a shiraishi of different fish, miso soup and I went for the plump wine that I tasted with Kaoru in Tokyo. Hay, hay, hay... me and wine at 2PM... not great, jajajaj or YES!.. it got me tipsy  despite all the rise I had and this made it at the end all more fun! :)


I walked in the mall and stopped at a Coca-Cola stand, seems they were filming something for the happiness campaign.. I had to flip some footballs and flowers on the screen where it I could see myself and seems I was being filmed?! Well, I went crazy jajajja the girl there was like, ok, yes, you did it, trying to get rid of me. 

After this I walked into different stores, got lost again, got handed a candy that was so beautiful (didn't taste as good.. things are not always as good as they look, jajaj). Finally I found my way through the north alley of the underground mall back!







I headed to the other shopping outdoor place and I had fun in a Hello Kitty and other shops! Did some shopping, of course :) I got some cold green tea and made pics of ridiculous things I saw here and there! fun!
















Back to the hotel, I packed (buu) and changed to my new yellow Japanese style long skirt I got, success! jaja it was funny a Japanese guy stopped me to say what a beautiful skirt I had, he asked if I was living there, I look so local! jajaj and we had a nice chat for a while. He was a teacher of Japanese to foreigners! And then I got it, I should have dressed like them since the start to get more connections! jajaj then I went to a nice body cream shop and got a candle and hand cream... it was fun as I wanted a body cream but they are all whitening and I said to the girl, look Im already very white, do you have a brown cream and she couldn't believe it! :).... do we always want what we don't have?!?! hay hay hay...



Dinner time! last dinner... I had one sashimi and then some more sushi in another place! hey! Osaka is known for eating until you explode, so I had to try! :)





While waiting in the last sushi place, there was a crazy guy selling chestnuts which he was cooking in a rare machine! It was a great show, especially because of the group of old ladies that were having so much fun... well, as much as I did!


And it was time to go back.... I enjoyed this last day to the max, like all  the rest of them! I walked back to the hotel which was interesting as I could see the same streets that were so packed, all empty and all shops closed... in silence and happiness a way to say good bye!

And this morning I woke up very early and got a pic of the sunrise from my window! A new day... time to go back home full of memories of a beautiful adventure in this marvellous country of Japan! :)


The End...



No comments:

Post a Comment